You don’t have to go to the ballpark to celebrate the Dodgers home opener tomorrow, Tuesday, April 12. Several Echo Park bars and restaurants will be holding drink and food specials before, during and after the game. Here’s a sampling:
- $3 Rolling Rock cans all day, in addition to the regular lunch items at The Park.
- The Holloway is opening at 10 am and offering half price ($4) Bloody Marys and Mimosas until 5 pm. Happy Hour will be extended from 10 am until 7 pm.
- Mohawk Bend will offer a “California Double Play” on game days. For $13.50, guests can enjoy a pint of Anchor California Lager and a shot of Cyrus Noble whiskey.
- In addition to its usual weekday brunch service, Ostrich Farm will be pouring Spicy Micheladas or Tangerine Mimosas + two eggs, bacon and grilled bread for $16 starting at 10 a.m.
- Lot 1 celebrates Dodgers opening day with annual Angel City tap takeover, $5 omelettes, free pint glass with beer purchase (while supplies last) and beer specials all day while watching the game. Open at 9 a.m.
- There are no home opener specials at Masa of Echo Park. Instead, patrons will have to wait until the Cubs are in town when all ticket holders (people actually going to the game) get 20% off — dine-in or takeout — during the Dodger Cubs Pizza Party.
Deals & Discounts for Eastsider Readers