BY CECILIA PADILLA-BRILL
The Habit Burger Grill is celebrating the grand opening of its new Echo Park location next week with free charburgers and other menu items. The store does not officially open until Friday, Dec. 22 but it will serve up free, pre-selected meals to the first 200 guests who arrive after 11:30 am on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (Dec. 19-21) The Habit Burger Grill is at 2134 W. Sunset Boulevard in Echo Park.
In other Shopper & Diner news:
- Noted purse, footwear, jewelry designer and Echo Park resident Clare Vivier has ventured into the beauty industry with a debut fragrance named Angie, says the L.A. Times. Angie is actually Vivier’s middle name and is what her family calls her. Another personal touch is that the logo was constructed from her late father’s handwriting. The price for one 50 milliliter bottle is $95 and is available online or at brick and mortar locations, including the flagship Clare V. store on the corner of Sunset Boulevard and Micheltorena Street in Silver Lake.
- Triniti “packs some serious ambition,” Los Angeles Magazine reports. The newly opened all-day small plates eatery carries a European vibe where folks can dine at their leisure or order an espresso to-go. Triniti is located in the 1800 block of W. Sunset Boulevard in Echo Park.
That’s it for this week’s Shopper & Diner Report!
- More Restaurant & Bar stories
- Got a news tip or photo to share? Submit it here
- Sign up for The Eastsider’s Good Taste email newsletter
- If you want to share Eastside restaurant reviews, recipes and cooking & shopping tips, sign up for The Good Taste Facebook Group
Cecilia Padilla-Brill is a communications writer and journalist. She writes news, health, education and feature stories. Cecilia is currently working on her first novel. She has lived in Echo Park since 1999.
Support The Eastsider!
Talk is Cheap, Gathering News is Not
Join the Reader Sponsors whose financial support helps defray the cost of news gathering and storytelling that keep our neighborhoods informed and connected.